Monday, January 4, 2010

Beers of the World

One of my favorite holiday traditions is the beers of the world poker tournament. Its exactly as it sounds; we all have a share of several beers from around the world that we have yet to taste, then comment aloud as I note everyone’s opinions, all the while play poker for honor.

Here are the notes from the Torry Pines IPA, San Clemente, CA:
Noah (bro-in-law): Good grief it smells good. It’s like butterscotch
Audrey (sister): Wow. I haven’t had anything like that. It’s sweet
Noah: That is good. Wow. This is a fantastic beer
Me: I don’t like the aftertaste
Audrey: Yeah, it is pretty bitter
Pop: It’s got a butterscotch flavor
Audrey: It’s pretty good but I don’t thing that I would buy it
Noah: You’re kidding me? You can pour this on my grave
Pop: I’ll take this on the 19th hole

1 comment:

cynthia said...

LOVED having you here Erin....you bring so much life and love to our family!!
Mom
XOXO